Scraplift Remix: Triangle

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Hi Guys! It's time for another scraplift.  I saw this layout on pinterest and unfortunately the original link is not working, but here is a picture of the inspiration layout.


This layout is completely artsy and I love all of the textures it has, but my favorite part by far is the triangle.  I used my February Hipkit to make my own take on this layout.


I did some ink smooshing on the background and added the floral paper as the triangle.  I loved the pattern on this paper and so I did not embellish quite as heavily as the inspiration layout so that you could see some of it.


I did lots of layering underneath the photo to add pops of color and draw the eye to the picture.  I also felt it needed something horizontally across the page, so I used a Maggie Holmes stamp from the Willow Lane collection to accomplish this.


I don't often do this, but this time I left the threads long on the sewing.  I felt doing so added the texture my layout was missing from the inspiration layout.  Really pleased with how this one turned out.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)