Unique Sized Photos

Monday, March 11, 2019

If I am getting bored scrapping my typical 4x6 or 3x3 photo, I look for new and interesting measurements I can scrapbook.  In this layout, I wanted to create a grid, but with photos that are long and narrow.


These four photos are 1.5x4 inches.  They still tell the story of my daughter's birthdays in simple focused detail.  For instance, instead of showing the entire dessert display, I zoomed in on one unicorn cupcake.


I used a 6x6 paper pad instead of large papers, so that the scale of the pattern was more condensed.  I've had these wooden numbers in my stash for a while.  I used a paint dip technique on this 7 to add a splash of color.  This layout came together in under 30 minutes.  Try giving unique sized photos a try.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)