Paper Backing Cut Files

Wednesday, March 13, 2019


When I am in a crafty slump and just need to get working on something to pull myself out, my go to technique is backing a silhouette cut file with pretty paper.  On this particular day, I was not feeling very creative, but wanted to make something.  I found a few pictures in need of making it into my album from a previous family vacation.  I cut the outline of the word "beach" and got to work.


On the back of the layout I did some ink smooshing using two colors of distress ink.


 Just seeing this beautiful bright paper and doing the activity of meticulously cutting it to size, put me in the mood to further embellish and be creative.  This technique always makes for a bright and interesting layout and is the best way I have found to make it out of a crafty slump.  Would love to hear your go to technique when in a slump.  Happy Scrapping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)