Washi Tape

Friday, March 15, 2019


Washi Tape was one of those embellishments that trended for a long time.  I have quite an assortment of rolls and now they even sell washi tape booklets.  For this layout, I found a Dear Lizzy washi tape book at Tuesday Morning that came from her Lovely Day collection.  I did some ink smooshing using some distress inks.  Then, I laid the washi down as a base on top. 


I added a 3.5x5 photo to the center and embellished the page.  This collection has mermaids in it and since this was a page about water and swimming, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use one.


I framed the entire layout using a piece of rainbow design paper I had in my stash that is from an older Dear Lizzy collection.  I did a little sewing as well to add a dark outline to the border.


I love how bright and fun this one turned out and it all started with washi tape.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)