30 minute or less layouts

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sometimes I want to get crafty, but I just have limited time.  When this happens, I typically plan a layout that is simple in design and technique.  Here is a layout I made in under 30 minutes using the idea to coordinate 4 stripes of acrylic paint with the teacup embellishments. 


I ran my design paper through my large scale printer to add my journaling centered on top of the photo.  I knew I wanted to tell the story of my oldest daughter Reagan's first time going on the teacups at Disney World.  I then used acrylic paint and a one inch brush to paint a few strokes of each color.  I added a few coordinating embellishments to each brushstroke.


This is a simple layout, but packs a color punch.  I love the way it turned out...and it only took a half hour.  Don't let time be a barrier to getting creative.  Happy Scrapping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)