Copic Coloring Hair

Saturday, March 23, 2019

It has been over two years since I picked up my copic markers.  In fact, I was nervous they may be dried out!  Over the weekend, I was under the weather and had a hard time just laying in bed.  I wanted to do something mindless and crafty and decided I should practice coloring.



It was very late at night, but I set my desk up with all of the necessary tools.  I watched a few youtube copic coloring tutorials to help me remember the tips and tricks.  I used a few different color combinations and only focused on hair.  Here is what I came up with.


I tried to practice with different hair styles so I would get a better sense of where to put the highlights.



Doing this activity really inspired me and made me consider pulling out my other mediums, such as prismacolor pencils and practicing with them.  I hope you give some coloring a try.  Happy Scrapping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)