Using Dies on Layouts

Friday, March 29, 2019

I have been picking up some really adorable dies at Tuesday Morning for $5 or less.  The problem is I put them away and forget to pull them out when I am making layouts.  This month's Hip Kit had a lot of embellishments that had a transportation or explore theme.  I knew I wanted to make a layout related to pictures of my kids I had taken in various modes of transportation.


I got these arrow dies that also emboss at one of those trips to Tuesday Morning.  I cut them out using some of the scraps of paper I had leftover from previous layouts I made with my kit.


I used them to make a pattern up and down the page.  Then, I scattered different elements that were modes of transportation .  I added a few splatter of black ink and called this layout done.  I love the way it turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)