Pop of Color on Back and White Background

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hi Everyone!  When I received my March Hip Kit and looked through the papers, I knew I wanted to use this black and white paper as a background.


It was an opportunity to use the embellishments in the kit that offer bright color and focus to the photos.  In these photos, my oldest is wearing a romper with bright green on it and lots of the embellishments had an emerald green color.  There was also a free silhouette cut of this word "Magic." 


This allowed me to incorporate some of the bright papers that came in the kit too. I used the Heidi Swapp color blocked Thickers to enhance the brightness of the title.  The rainbow die cut on this monochromatic background really pops.


I really love how this one came together.  I encourage you to try using a black and white background.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)