Scrap Tip Tuesday: Storing Die Cuts Packs

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Happy Tuesday!  Today, I wanted to share the way I keep track of not only my die cut packs, but how I know what dies cuts still remain in each pack.  Below, is the drawer where I keep my die cut packs.


Every time I get a new die cut pack, I put them in these 4x6 heavy duty baggies that I got from Amazon. Then, I label them with the collection name.


Then, I cut out the back photo that shows a picture of all of the die cuts you receive in the set.  As I use dies, I mark them off with an X.  This way when I am searching for a die cut to use, I know what is available to me.


I love this system.  It makes additional room in my draw and I always know what is available to me.  I hope this gives you ideas of how you can organize your scraproom.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)