What's in a name?

Friday, March 1, 2019

Hi Everyone!  Sharing with you a layout I may quite a while ago documenting why we chose my youngest daughter's name.  The base of this layout is a blue Bazzill cardstock. I wanted the focus of this layout to be the story, so I kept embellishing to a minimum.


I wanted to put a photo of my husband holding her since she is named after my mother in law who passed a away.  I used papers from the Crate Paper Little One collection because I liked the soft tones.  The name Monroe was cut using my Silhouette.


I lifted the entire name off of the page by using dimensional adhesive.  Underneath the name, I painted with a little off white acrylic paint.  This layout is so simple and yet it is one of my favorites I have made.  Hope you enjoyed!  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)