Old Collections Brought to Life

Friday, February 8, 2019

Hi Everyone!  I'm sure we can all relate that we have scrapbook collections hanging around our craft rooms that are 3-5 years old.  I made this layout using the October Afternoon Farmhouse collection and the Basic Grey Persimmon collection.


 
 
This was our family photo that we take every Thanksgiving on my cousin's patio.  The moment I saw this picture, I knew I wanted to pull out these old collections.  I love that the come with a variety of textures.  There were chipboard pieces, acetate embellishments, and die cuts.

 
I used some navy ink and an old Ali Edwards fall themed stamp set to do some generational stamping.  I also did some messy sewing in various areas with navy thread.
 
 
Finally, I splattered some Mr. Hueys in Pinstripe diagonally across the page.  What old collections are you dying to pull out from your stash and use in the near future?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)