Love this paper, but I don't know how to use it...

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hi Everyone! Have you ever had a scrapbook paper that you were just drawn to, but you have no idea how you want to use it in a layout?  Well, that was this paper right here from a very old Basic Grey collection called June Bug.

I absolutely loved the dogs on this paper, but it was so busy it overwhelmed me.  Our dog passed away in 2017 and I knew I wanted to use this paper to make a layout about her.  I thought about the best way to utilize it and decided to fussy cut all of my favorite dogs.


Once that was done, I used my Silhouette to cut out a giant heart.  I then filled the heart with all of the dogs I cut out from the paper. I kept the background papers a solid color so the dog filled heart would be the focus.
 
Then I messy sewed all around the edges to further define the heart.  I knew my title was going to be "Always in our heart."
 
 
I used one of my favorite photos of Pavlov that I pulled from Instagram and added it to the lower corner.  With a little thought, I was able to repurpose this paper into a layout I absolutely love.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)