SSS Wednesday Challenge Entry

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I decided to enter another card into the SSS Wednesday challenge.  I've been wanting to use my Authentique celebrate bundle since it is one of my favorite paper pads.  This was the perfect time to do so, as they requested Authentique products be used.  I always seem to use this pad for masculine cards, so I challenged myself to use it with a girly stamp.

Here is the sketch we were to work off of.

 
I wanted to use this image of Anya, but instead of coloring it in, I wanted it to look like an image from a comic book and match the black and white background.
 
 
I used a little christmas stickles on the heart shaped cherry.  This time I added my sentiment to a banner and kept it real simple and clean.

 
I always finish off the inside of my cards.  I used a sentiment from the SSS called "On the Edge."  I love how you can curve any sentiment in a photopolymer set and that is what I did on the inside here.

 
Supplies Used:
 
TGF Birthday Anya II
Authentique Celebrate collection
Studio Calico wood veneer alphas
Thickers in Rockabye font
PTI cardstock in black
SSS stamp set: On the Edge
MFT dies: all star daily, oval chain border
Black memento ink
Memento lady bug ink
 
--Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)