Feminine, Fun, and Floral: Avery Elle Challenge

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hi Everyone,

Avery Elle is having a challenge on their blog and since I LOVE their stamps, I just had to enter.  I made this card using scraps from the last layout I posted and my favorite stamp set of theirs called Handwritten Notes.


I love the font of these sentiments.  They are clean, dainty, and easy to read. I used some felt to make roses using an MFT die.


Here are some close ups of the sentiment.  It stamps so crisp!

 
 

 
I also finished off the inside using another sentiment from the set.  I love how you can add additional words in using the carrot symbol.
 
 
Supply List:
 
Avery Elle Handwritten Notes
Polka Dot Party papers
MFT dies: Rolled rose, prima donna petals
AC glitter tape in Peony and Aqua
PTI Hexagon background
 
--Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)