Organizing my wafer dies...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hi Guys!

My scrap room is in MAJOR disarray!  I have DT projects going on in one area, a paid album job in another area, and stuff ready for filming on my desk.  In the midst of all of this craziness, I decided to change the way I store my wafer dies.  Wafer dies are the flat dies that many manufacturers make these days.  Some popular companies that I absolutely love include MFT stamps, memory box, and paper trey ink.

I used to organize mine in a 12x12 album using magnetic sheets.  As my collection grew, the album became too heavy and cumbersome to flip through.  Then I saw a video by Jennifer Mcguire Ink on how she stores her dies and loved the idea.
 
 
I've only begun the process of transitioning my dies to their new home, but here's what I've accomplished so far.
 
 
 First, I cut cheap white cardstock I purchased at Joanns to fit inside of these memorex CD cases I picked up at Office Depot.
 

 
Then, I moved my dies still attached to their magnetic sheets into each memorex case.  I am still awaiting the larger size pockets from Avery Elle to get delivered so I can do all of the larger dies you see in the left side of the below container.

 
 
I'll keep you posted with my progress!  --Nicole
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)