Valentine's Day Cards using the Greeting Farm

Monday, January 9, 2012

So, I've jumped right into some Valentine's day projects this year.  I think having a little girl who I am totally in love with has inspired me.  I made her the cutest Valentines Day gift that you can check out on my YT channel.  Here is the link to the project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8r4dyXaNII

Today, I'm sharing two cards using the greeting farm stamp set called Miss Anya Hats.  You can pretty much turn any of the Miss Anya stamp sets into Valentine's day cards.  All you have to do is pick "love themed paper" and get paper piecing!

This first card used the Crate Paper paper hearts collection.  I just love how the layering came out and the color scheme.


I colored Anya's skin and hair and paper pieced the rest.


I kept the inside of the card simple, so there is room to write a message.


A little bling, prima flower, and some sewing to finish it off.



Products Used:

Copics for Hair: W3, W5, W7, W9
Copics for skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Crate Paper: Paper Heart 6x6 pad
Prima flowers and bling
MFT Dies: Wonky border and Bracket tab
Paper Trey Ink cardstock

The next card is a standard size card and uses the same Anya collection.  I actually used a card sketch from My Favorite Things to design the layout.





Products Used:

My Mind's Eye: Be Loved collection
MFT Die: Oval Chain
Recollections flowers
Vintage Lace
Martha Stewart Around the page punch: Deco Fans
Fiskars border punch: Scallop
Nestabilities Die: Floral Doily Motifs
Copics Hair: E49,E55, E57, E59
Copics for skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20

Talk to you soon...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)