I'm Back!!! Where I've been...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey Guys!  It's been almost a year hiatis and I can't believe it.  Time goes by so fast.  Shortly after my last post, my husband and I found out we were pregnant with our first child.  We were so excited!  However, with the excitement from this discovery also came morning sickness (which can hit during all hours of the day).  I was feeling pretty sick and run down, so as a result my blog and youtube channel suffered.  Well, I'm back now and very excited to start sharing some projects and ideas with you.

Some good news...Misty from the zibbet store MB Treasurista asked me to guest design for her store.  Her store offers various trims, lace, acrylic flowrers, sprays, etc...  She is getting in new products soon as well.  Once my design team package shows up I plan on getting started with some Valentine themed projects, so be on the look out for that.

Here are the links to FB fan page and store.

Shop - http://www.zibbet.com/MBsTreasurista
MB's Treasurista Fan Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/MBs-Treasurista/167767899982066?skip_nax_wizard=true

It's good to be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)