Christmas Mini Album

Saturday, January 1, 2011

So, the holidays are over and I FINALLY get to bust out my Girl's Paperie Tinsel and Twig Collection!  I decided to document my holiday memories in a 7 X 9 kraft based mini.  The big flower on the front of the album is using Tim Holtz "Tattered Floral" die.  I made the half circle on the front cover by tracing a paper plate and the scalloped edge is actually the top of hearts from a Martha Stewart punch.

Here is just a view of the kraft based pages inside.

The snowflakes in the background are stamped with ivory ink.  It showed up really well on the kraft paper.



1 comment:

  1. Coming here from your YouTube channel! Glad to be a follower of you blog. Love the collection that you used for this mini, great job!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)