Scraplift Remix-Weekend Vibes

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Hi Everyone! Ever see someone's scrappy work and get inspired? Well, I do and whether it's the colors they use or a technique it motivates me to give it a try.  I call this series on my blog "Scraplift Remix." I will show you someone else's work and tell you what about it inspired my own.

Let's get started.  I saw this layout by Amanda Baldwin called Cheeky.  I liked how the many design element went diagonal across the page.  I decided I wanted to make a layout using this same diagonal layout.


Here is my take on the above layout.


I used a Silhouette cut file to create these flowers using the Crate Paper Oasis collection.  Similar to Amanda's layout, I added a little embellishment cluster on the lower lefthand side.



We will revisit this Scraplift idea in future blog posts.  It's a great way to recognize someone else's work while using it as a way to get your own creative juices flowing.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)