I scream you scream!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Hi everyone!  Today, I felt like making a card, but needed a little inspirational "push."  Sometimes when I am in a rut, I'll refer to my Pinterest board that has different color combos on it.  If you are interested in following me on Pinterest or any of my crafty boards, you can click on the icon to the right of this post.


I used a lot of MFT stamps products on this card.  I first die cut and stamped out my ice cream cone.  I used a baby wipe to clear some of the color off of the center of the ice cream to add that little highlight.  I love the bright yellow polka dot background on the dark teal cardstock.  It really makes it pop!



I added Wink of Stella in clear all over the top of the ice cream to make it sparkle.  I felt like the card needed some additional sparkly elsewhere to balance it out, so I die cut the tag that the ice cream sits on in silver glitter paper.  I added some off kilter vellum over it to die down the brightness.  As a finishing touch, I put glossy accents over the cherry.



I added a few Hero Arts bling to add some dimension and the card was done!  Hope you enjoyed.
 
SUPPLIES USED:
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)