What the fox says...

Friday, November 29, 2013

Hi Everyone!  I have another card to share with you using an Claire's alphabet set by lawn fawn.  I have a friend that is OBSESSED with the viral video What the fox say.  I've linked it for you if you've never heard of it.

I thought it would be cute to use the Into the Woods set animals and have one ask the main question in the song and then have the fox respond with a birthday sentiment.  I think it turned out adorable.

 
I colored these cute little animals using my copic markers and free hand cut out the little hills using some cardstock.  After stamping the words, I drew some speech bubbles around it to make it look as though they were having a conversation.

 
I popped the animals up on dimensional adhesive to give them some depth and that's all their was to it!  --Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)