Fun on the Farm

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Howdy ya'll! One of my absolute favorite critters sets from lawn fawn is On the Farm.  When my daughter was first learning her animals, I made her flash cards using these cute guys.  I decided to break it out again for fun.

I started by using a mask to stack the haystacks one on top of the other.  Then, I stamped the birds and cow.  Once all were stamped, I masked them and the clouds and used peacock feathers and weathered wood distress ink to make this beautiful sky!

 
I colored in all of the critters and placed them on dimensionals.  I took my time coloring in the hay because I wanted it to look like little pieces of hay composed each stack.  Finally, I took green cardstock, scissors, and mowed lawn distress ink and made these patches of grass.



 
I stamped the sentiments and hand drew speech bubbles around them.  This card is perfect to send in the mail to a girlfriend you haven't caught up with in a long time.  It's got a cute message and is bright and cheerful!  ---Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)