Maggie Holmes Flea Market Goodness

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hi Guys!  Whimsodoodle was kind enough to give me some Maggie Holmes product and I have been having a blast putting it to good use.  This first layout is simple yet stunning!

 
I punched some hearts out of the designer paper and after using a pencil to lightly draw the "heart strings" I sewed on those lines using black thread.
 
 
The sequins added a little sparkle and texture.
 
 
I love the look of these two alpha sets together. Mixing large and small alphas really adds visual interest.
 
 
I left the canvas frame unglued so that it could curl up on the edges around the photo.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Supply List:
Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12x12 paper: Jenna (background)
Maggie Holmes Flea Market 6x6 paper pad
Maggie Holmes Flea Market canvas frames
Maggie Holmes Flea Market fabric bows
Teresa Collins sequins
Amy Tan thickers cutout in Begonia
Basic Grey black micro mono sticker alphas
Martha Stewart heart punches
 
     

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Nicole,
    Great Layout!! You know you mentioned that you love USA stamps and I do too, I have a favorite that I use from CTMH, I wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! just released a photopolymer travel set that is awesome...if you are interested I can send you more info on it. I would gladly sell it to you with my demo discount. TFS!! congrats on the DT too!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)