Out of this world

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Good morning folks! I needed to have a few thank you cards on hand for both male and female co-workers and I thought this adorable stamp set from Paper Smooches fit the bill.  The first thing I did was make a circle mask to create that intergalactic focal point in the middle.  I used distress inks in Chipped Sapphire, Evergreen Bough, and Dusty Concord.  Then, I dripped water on it and sprinkled Mister Huey in Navy and White. 

Then, the gratifying moment comes when you peel off the mask and uncover this really cool effect.  I colored the little guy and planets with Copics.  I added some Glossy Accents to the planet and the guys face shield.


This card is simple, but oh so cute.  It won't be the last card you see using this set.  Hope you enjoyed!

SUPPLIES USED:
 
 
Distress inks (names above)
Copics
Glossy Accents
 

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)