Lawnscaping Challenge: Winter Wonderland

Saturday, January 9, 2016


 
I decided to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge this week.  Since I did not get to make any Christmas cards this year, I thought it was a great opportunity to make a winter themed birthday card for a friend of mine.
 

 I used the Lawn Fawn Critters in the Artic set and stamped the walrus and covered him with a mask.  Then, I used some Tumbled Glass distress ink to create an icy glow around him.  Then, I peeled off the mask and used copics in the warm gray tomes to color him and the cool gray to cover the ice.
 
 
I stamped a few snowflakes around him and used Liquid Pearls in th center to give some dimension.  I added a piece of gray striped paper from a Lawn Fawn 6x6 pad to give some additional texture.  I love the way this card turned out!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! The background is so pretty and I really like how you added the snowflakes around the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so cute! I really love the background and that walrus is just the cutest! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)