Sugar and Spice Patriotic Card Challenge

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hi Everyone!  I know it's been a while, but I am back to join in the fun over at the sugarandspicechallenge blog.  Next challenge is to be "Patriotic" in your next project.  My father's birthday is two days after the fourth of July, so we always celebrate that weekend.  I made him this fun card.


I used lots of dies from several different companies.  The stars and "birthday" are from PTI, the "happy" is Simon Says Stamp, and the silver glitter label if from MFT.


I used a cover a card stamp to make the blue stripes on kraft paper and splashed some silver mister huey and I was all finished.


On the inside, I used some leftover star die cuts and stamped a sentiment.  There is still plenty of room to write a thoughtful message.  You should go over to Sherry's blog and play along.  Click here for a direct link. --Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)