Look at this face!

Friday, December 6, 2013

When I first got my new camera (the Canon Rebel T3i), I could not wait to use it! This layout is made from one of the first shots I took with it.  I just love the angle of her face and how angelic she looks!

 
The Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party was just perfect for this photo.  It has sweet and soft colors that suit a little girl photo.

 
There were some many different papers I wanted to highlight, that with the exception of this cluster of tags, I kept the rest pretty simple.

 
I used my typewriter to do my journaling and then just cut it out in strips.

 
Supplies Used
 
Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Papers: Flourishing flowers,Terrific tunes, Pretty party hat, Savvy skirts
American Craft Aqua glitter tape
Dear Lizzy thickers in fox
October Afternoon mini market stickers in blue and cream
Glitz and glitter happy words
Polka Dot Party tags, accent phrase and stickers, epoxy stickers
American Craft peachy keen tags
Maggie Holmes Bows
Alison Kreft arrow
Dear Lizzy 5th and frolic stickers
Amy Tan matte puffy stickers
 
--Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is darling and this layout is beautiful. I've been scrolling through your posts and love your creations...off to become your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so sweet! Love your layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)