Using the Yeti differently...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Boy, have I missed my craft room! I am finally back in it and the creative juices are flowing. When I was on vacation, I was perusing pinterest and saw this card using the Yeti with the phrase "party animal." I had to build off that idea and make my own card using a similar theme.

 
I used the Whimsy balloon die set to cut out the balloons and some twine to adhere them to the Yeti's hand.  To make the background, I used a cloud embossing folder a fellow youtuber gave me in a RAK.

 
I used the Lawn Fawn Milo alphabet to replicate the same "party animal" sentiment.  This would be great for a male birthday card.
 
Supply List:
Lawn Fawn Yeti, set, go stamp set
Lawn Fawn Milo Alphabet
Avery Elle handwritten notes stamp set
Echo Park Happy Together 6x6 pad
Martha Stewart heart punch
Darice cloud embossing folder
We R Memory keepers twine
Copics: C0, C1, C3, C5, E00, R29
 
--Nicole
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)