Feels like Fall

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hi Guys!  As many of you know, I live in Tampa, FL and during the holiday season, it often stays in the 80's.  I am happy to say that today is Thanksgiving and it is 40 degrees right now.  They said the high will be 65!  I am so very excited to have a brisk cool Thanksgiving.  Here is a card inspired by the Fall.

 
I used a masking technique to make this card.  I masked off stripes and only stamped in every other stripe using the Avery Elle Modern Leaves set. Then, after peeling off the masking paper, I stamped my sentiment and did some faux stitching.

 
I also added strips of kraft cardstock to add some dimension.  I just love the color combo!
 
Supplies Used:
 
Hero arts ink: cornflower, butter bar, just rust, soft brown
Memento brown ink
Avery Elle Modern leaves
MME enamel dots
PTI cardstock: spring rain and canyon clay
 
--Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)