12x12 Layout-In Awe if it All

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hey Guys!  So, it's been quite a week.  My dissertation is finally turned in to my committee and awaiting approval.  I feel relieved that it is out of my hands for a few days and I can get some much needed scrapping done.  I also just got over three days of the Norwalk virus and that sucked!  It was absolutely dreadful and had me out of commission for several days.  Today was the first day I was actually functioning, so I decided to make a 12x12 LO.  I'm pleased with the way it came out and my goal was for a semi minimalistic look.

So, the layout uses Studio Calico's Documentary collection (Yup...hoarding again!!). 


The green speckles around the paper are from an inkadinkadoo distressing stamp.  It adds some additional interest to the background.  The title is out of Cosmo Cricket chipboard, Basic Grey Micro Mono stickers, and of course Thickers.


The green camera is cut out of one of the designer papers and the camera and frame in the upper right hand corner are a rub on.  Instead of using the entire frame and camera, I only used half. 


The rows on the bottom are from their tearable adhesive fabric.  They were so much fun to work with!!  The two pieces of hardware are actually brads I got in a RAK from my YT buddy Cheri (scrappinnwrappin).


Thanks for checking in with me--Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Great LO, Nicole, I love the titles you choose for them. Very original! Glad you were able to use some of the brads I sent! I like the minimalistic look of your page, the pics are the focal point-they are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)