Holiday Cards using the Greeting Farm Stamps

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to my new blog!  I'm really excited to have it up and running.  I never knew how much work goes into creating a blog, so I have a new admiration for those of you that have been maintaining one for years. 

Here are two more easel cards I made using the greeting farm stamps.  For those of you that have never purchased these stamps, they are great quality and really fun to color using copic markers.  This first card uses Cafe Ian.  The background is a red piece of cardstock that has snowflakes clear embossed all over it.  I really like how this turned out.  I'm still learning different blending techniques when using the copic markers.  My LSS is going to have classes beginning in the new year.

If you look closely at Ian's shirt, you'll see that I was able to make it pin striped.  The way you achieve this is by coloring the shirt with onr color and then use your colorless blender to draw lines.  It will lift off some of the pigment and create a stripe.  Here's a better look...


The next card uses the girl for the "I Heart Sweaters" stamp kit.  I colored her using copics as well with the exception of her pants, which are paper pieced onto her.  The flower is an ivory prima sprayed with glimmer mist. I used last year's Christmas papers from Cosmo Cricket called Jolly by Golly (it's an oldie, but I love it). 



1 comment:

  1. I Love your Greeting Farm Card, they are so cute beginning of new year, I getting my own set to copic marker and start collecting greeting farm stamp.

    Lucy =)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)